United Nations Youth Ghana Sworn in New Heads
The United Nation Youth Ghana founded in accordance with the RESOLUTION 2250 of the United Nations over weekend sworn in new Directors and Executives of the Association.
The event which took place at the offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs saw members coming in their numbers to witness the ceremony.
John Vinzelts landed the position of the newly elected country head and Lilian Sally Addo secured the Deputy Country Head as well.
Addressing the ceremony, Mr John Vinzelts admonished the new executives to be battle ready for the task ahead.
He noted that victory can only come through selflessness and hard work, putting country first, and knowing that there is an uphill task ahead which requires them to serve, but not to be served.
According to him, teamwork, dedication, commitment, patriotism and loyalty to members and the entire body of United Nations Youth Ghana in general should be the driving force of all persons.
Deputy Country Head, Madam Lilian Sally Addo encouraged the new executives to show great leadership, commitment and honesty whiles in office.
She indicated that all officers should not have the mindset of securing financial goodness for themselves but rather helped to achieve future aim and prospects of the United Nations Youth Ghana.
Mrs. Sally concluded by charging the new executives to use the achievement of the past executives as a benchmark to help the firm develop more going forward.
United Nations Youth Ghana main agenda is focused on Youth peace and security across all countries which recognized the voice of the Youth and their participation in decision making at all Levels.
The global call further urged the youths to lobby to their governments on the importance of having a UN Youth representative and delegates to the UN General Assembly, whilst working in cooperation with their Foreign Affairs Ministries.
The Newly Heads Are As Follows:
UN YOUTH GHANA COUNTRY HEADS & DIRECTORS
1) John Vinzelts – Country Head
2) Lilian Sally Addo – Deputy Country Head
3) Fridaus Mubarak Yussif – Director International affairs
4) Kingsley Amoah – Special Envoy Under The Office Of The Country Head/Chief Executive
5) Paa Kwesi Agyei – Director Finance
6) Kwadwo Kesse Antwi –
Director Strategic Planning, development and Partnership
7) Richmond Amofa – Sarpong – National Public Relations Officer
8) Prisca Abah – Director of Protocol
9) Jonathan Tetteh Adjabeng – Director Operations
10). Caleb Ablorh Adjei – Director of Projects
11) Abukari Inbrana Awudu –
National Director for programs
12) Victor Opeku, Esq. – Chief Legal Counsel
13) Mr. Ishmael Quaye – Director of Administration
UN YOUTH TV DIRECTORS TOO ARE AS FOLLOWS
1) Richard Ocloo-Dzaba –
Director of UN YOUTH TV
2) Mr. Kofi Ntow Agyei – Director of Cooperate Affairs & Human Resource, UN YOUTH TV
3) Zimran Clottey – Programs Manager of UN YOUTH TV