Caroline Group, under the leadership of the 29-year old Educationist Caroline Esinam Adzogble mostly noted as the face of education in Africa, has grown to become a foremost international education advising organization with excellent support strategies for students, international schools as well as other educational stakeholders; hence drawing partnerships from world class institutions across the globe.
With 6 subsidiary companies; offices in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, UK and USA and operational footprints in over 70-countries; it is worth celebrating the recently signed partnership between Caroline Group and Walsh University.
“It is very important for my work as an education consultant to introduce the right kind of universities to not just African students but students all over the world. Walsh University’s nursing program being ranked as one of the best nursing schools is the biggest takeaway for me. As a Christian, I love the strong catholic background, student experience and graduation outcomes Walsh University has to offer.” – Caroline Esinam Adzogble stated
Some highlights of Walsh University;
- Walsh University is a private Roman Catholic university in North Canton, Ohio.
- Walsh University’s Nursing program is ranked as one of the Best Nursing Schools in the Nation by nationprocess.org
- Walsh University guarantees internships for all graduates
- Students in Walsh University’s nursing program consistently have high pass rates on the NCLEX exam
- Walsh University’s student to teacher ratio is 13:1
To begin your enrolment process at Walsh University, contact the Caroline Group front desk +233-244-271-978