Boss and owner of Central Migration Grace Consult Ltd (CMG Consult), Mr. Alifa Adams, popularly known as Cassidy has extended his benevolence gesture to people in the Bawku municipality in the Upper East Region.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in an impactful and heartwarming initiative to his hometown spearheaded a comprehensive effort that encompassed various aspects of the needs of the community and also aspects that seeks to the community development.
Beyond donating essential educational materials to schools within the municipality, Adams extended his support to address multiple community needs.
The initiative saw the distribution of:
– 5,000 pairs of male and female shoes for school-going children.
– 5,000 exercise books to facilitate learning and growth.
– 5,000 school bags, providing students with tools for their educational journey.
In addition to education support, Adams also demonstrated his dedication to religious and community centers by providing:
– 10 amplifiers with speakers and microphones for local mosques, enhancing the audio experience for congregational prayers.
– 200 prayer mats, ensuring a comfortable space for devout worship.
– 200 pieces of Jalabia clothing, enabling individuals to participate in prayers with reverence.
– 5,000 tasbia (prayer beads), fostering a deeper connection to spiritual practices.
– 200 shajada (prayer rugs), elevating the prayer experience for many.
Recognizing the importance of clothing and basic necessities, Adams went further by contributing:
– 5,000 sets of second-hand clothing, extending a helping hand to individuals in need.
– 1,000 bags of rice, addressing a fundamental dietary requirement and easing food insecurity.
– 1,060 packs of oil, providing a crucial cooking staple for families.
Understanding the significance of hygiene and well-being, Adams also included:
– 1,080 packs of sanitary pads, acknowledging the importance of women’s health and dignity.
This multifaceted initiative was orchestrated with the collaboration of a dynamic team of local youths who worked tirelessly on behalf of Alifa Adams.
Their active involvement reflects the unity and collaboration essential for meaningful community upliftment. The donation event garnered heartfelt gratitude from Parent-Teacher Associations (PTA), school principals, religious leaders, and community members alike.
Speaking to the press after the donation, he said the impact of this comprehensive effort resonates deeply, touching upon education, spirituality, basic needs, and community growth.
“They are my people. I was born and raised here; the support is an essential aspect for them. They need it to better their living condition, improvement, community development among others. See how the students were happy receiving the books and other things for them. I didn’t get such an opportunity, no one came to my rescue with books when I was young, despite that I have moved to some high stands in life so it motivates me to do more for these young ones in my small way of contributing to society”.
He added, “I urge government and other influential society people to show love and support to those in this part of the country. We shouldn’t leave them astray; we shouldn’t ignore them. We should be there for them, show them love, genuine care, attention and support.”
As the CEO of CMG Consult and a dedicated philanthropist, Alifa Adams and his team stand as an embodiment of compassion, rapid response, and genuine commitment to fostering positive change.
This initiative according to him does not only bolsters education and community support but also reinforces the potential for transformative progress when collective efforts converge.
Amid the promise of Bawku’s revitalization, Alifa Adams’ multifaceted philanthropic endeavor shines as a beacon of hope, inspiring others to embrace compassion and contribute to meaningful change.