DAY 26 – JULY 16
“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel.” -Ephesians 6:18-19
1. Thank the Lord for all clergy in Ghana and for the good work they are doing in feeding and nurturing God’s flock of believers.
2. Pray that the Holy Spirit will stir up boldness in the hearts of pastors to preach without fear or favour the truth of God’s word.
3. Intercede for the pastors in your church; ask that they will hold fast the word of God and teach sound doctrine.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8-11am)
4. Pray for wisdom for clergy to enable them manage and lead churches in accordance with the will of God.
5. Pray for an outpouring of God’s grace upon ministers; declare that there will be a manifestation of diverse gifts of the spirit in this season.
6. Pray for marriages of pastors and ministers; declare that love, joy and peace will be a shield of protection around their marriages.
PRODUCTIVITY, CAREER and BUSINESS(11-2pm)
7. Pray that the preaching of the gospel will be accompanied by miracles and demonstrations of God’s power that brings conviction to the unbelieving.
8. Ask God to enable pastors uphold the highest standards of morality and ethics in the discharge of their duties.
9. Ask the Lord to make pastors good stewards of the grace of God and to be good examples in word, deed and conduct.
NATION , CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2-5pm)
10. Pray for the spirit of loyalty and devotion to rest on every pastor; ask for the exhibition of a deep commitment to their congregations.
11. Ask the Lord for peculiar insight for His ministers into the challenges of Africa; pray that the spiritual leadership on the continent will contribute their quota towards transformation and continental development.
12. Thank the Lord for raising servant leaders as pastors of various congregations all over the world.
In the name of Jesus, we release the spirit of power, might and excellence over the clergy and their families. We boldly affirm that their strength is renewed, their zeal is refreshed and their hearts are set on fire to take the gospel to the ends of the earth. In this season of power, we declare divine health, favour and prosperity over every member of the clergy and their families in Jesus’ name. Amen!