DAY 27 – JULY 17
“And God gave Solomon wisdom and exceedingly great understanding, and largeness of heart like the sand on the seashore. ” -1 Kings 4: 29
1. Honour the Lord with the fruit of your lips, for He is the God of all wisdom and understanding.
2. Ask the Lord to grant you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him to enable you understand the mysteries in His word.
3. Ask the Lord to endow you with wisdom to create wealth by turning unprofitable projects into fruitful ones.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8 – 11am)
4. Ask God to endow you with wisdom to manage your home and family according to His will; pray that your children will grow in the love of God.
5. Pray for divine wisdom for all leaders of the church; declare that they will lead their churches with prudence and meekness.
6. Pray that God will saturate the church with a spirit of excellence; declare that ministers will exhibit quality and excellence in all their endeavours.
PRODUCTIVITY, CAREER and BUSINESS (11-2pm)
7. Ask God to endow business people with self-control to make God and his word their ultimate pursuit, and not fame or fortune.
8. Pray that God will endow you with wisdom to make wise choices in your education, career and business.
9. Ask the Lord for wisdom for all young people, and to order their steps in wisdom and rescue them from wrong choices and bad company. Are
NATION, CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2 – 5pm)
10. Ask the Lord to grant young adults wisdom in choosing right spouses; Ask for God to also grant wisdom to parents to manage their homes in the fear of the Lord.
11. Ask the Lord to endow all public officials and government appointees with divine wisdom; pray that they will carry out their duties in the fear of the Lord.
12. Thank God for endowing you, the church and the nation with wisdom that will mark you out for excellence.
In the name of Jesus, I affirm that the Spirit of the Lord rests on me; I receive the Spirit of wisdom and understanding. I declare that in this season, the Lord will make me ten times better and wiser than my contemporaries. Through wisdom I will build my dreams and with understanding they will be established. My God will endow me with revelation knowledge of His purpose for my life, as I wait on Him today. Amen!