DAY 30 – JULY 20
“For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. ” -Philippians 2:13
1. Thank the Lord for sowing His seed of righteousness in you; declare that you are holy as He is holy.
2. Ask the Lord to take absolute control of your life; pray that your life will bring glory and praise to His holy name.
3. Ask the Lord to give you the strength and ability to exhibit moral authority over every form of temptation that may come your way.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8 – 11am)
4. Make a vow to stay committed to the statutes of the Lord; affirm that He will be your standard for living in your family.
5. Ask the Lord to lead your family in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
6. Pray that God will empower you to overcome worldly passions and pleasures sent to derail you; boldly afiirm that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
PRODUCTIVITY , CAREER and BUSINESS (11-2pm)
7. Declare that moral power is your natural outdow as you go about your daily activities.
8. Pray that God will grant you ethical discipline at your workplace to enable you avoid actions meant to tarnish your reputation as a child of God.
9. Ask the Lord to endow you with supernatural wisdom to diligently manage every resource, responsibility and people entrusted in your care.
NATION , CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2-5pm)
10. Pray for the revival of the Holy Spirit in families and communities trapped in idolatry; pray that families and communities will come to the saving knowledge of Christ.
11. Take authority over the spirit of immorality in our nation; pray that as a nation, we will overcome all ungodly pursuits and behaviour that corrupts in Jesus’ name.
12. Release the spirit of moral uprightness into all youth and young adults in the nation; declare that the Lord will breathe righteousness into every heart in Jesus’ name
In the name of Jesus, I walk in moral power; I declare that I am the righteousness of God. The seed of the lord is in me, so I will not fall to the influences of sin. I receive power to overcome every test, trial and temptation meant to cause me to fall. I declare that I will stay committed to the statutes of the Lord and make Him the standard for my life. I boldly declare that my God works in me both to will and do according to His good pleasure!