DAY 32 – JULY 22
“Then Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous.” -Genesis 26:12-13
1. Thank God for His covenant blessing of prosperity made available to you in Christ.
2. Bind every spirit of poverty, lack and scarcity from your life and release divine favour and prosperity into your life.
3. Pray for the wisdom to make wise financial decisions and declare that you will walk in financial prosperity all the days of your life.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8-11am)
4. Receive your spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; declare that your descendants will flourish and be mighty on earth.
5. Ask the Lord to connect you to persons who will help turn simple ideas into wealth generating products.
6. Declare by faith that the years ahead of you will be prosperous; confess that your financial struggles are over!
PRODUCTIVITY, CAREER and BUSINESS (11-2pm)
7. Receive the spirit of wisdom and creativity to turn simple ideas into amazing products and services.
8. Ask the Lord for His divine blessings that will make you a lender, not a borrower.
9. Pray for God to endow you with the ability to identify opportunities in the most obscure places; declare that the Lord is leading you to golden opportunities.
NATION, CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2 – 5pm)
10. Pray for a massive transfer of wealth into the Church for the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
11. Declare that our nation will remain a channel of hope and blessing to the world.
12. Thank the Lord for making Africa a wealthy continent.
In the name of Jesus, I claim God’s covenant blessing of prosper into my life. I declare that I have iinancial power to make wealth in my field of business or career. By faith, I reject every cycle of poverty, lack and scarcity, and boldly declare that I will flourish and be a blessing to the world. I receive divine ability to turn simple ideas into massive wealth; I receive God’s blessings to make me rich without sorrow. I declare that I am prosperous on every side; I affirm that I will be a channel of hope and blessing to the world in Jesus name. Amen!