DAY 34 – JULY 24
“Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many great gifts; and he made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon. ” DanieI 2:48
1. Worship the Lord for the gift of life and His mercy that has made it possible for you to see a new day.
2. Speak the Word of God ahead of you as you step out this day; prophesy that favour, goodness, increase, joy and power will follow you.
3. Ask the Lord to help you stay your mind on Him, thank Him that He is the Creator and Provider of every great gift you are expecting.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8-11am)
4. Ask the Lord for divine wisdom, vision and ideas that will help you solve a persisting problem in your family, workplace or nation.
5. Pray that the manifestation of your gifts and abilities will open great doors and bring you before kings.
6. Intercede for members of you family going through cycles of struggle; pray for divine help to lift them out of their predicaments.
PRODUCTIVITY , CAREER and BUSINESS (11-2pm)
7. Pray that you will access the door of promotion that is due you this year; Declare that you will not miss your set time of promotion.
8. Ask the Lord to empower all pastors to equip the church and bring transformation to the world.
9. Commit all missionary activities and social interventions unto the Lord; pray for the success of every project designed to bring positive change in the wellbeing and living standards of people.
NATION, CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2-5pm)
10. Pray for the continent of Africa; declare that like Daniel, we will rise to provide solutions to our challenges.
11. Ask the Lord for wisdom in designing the educational sector’s tools for empowering the youth of the nation; declare that every student will be empowered to influence society.
12. Thank God for the privilege to bring your petitions to Him; thank Him for the answers to your prayers today.
I declare that all power and all authority belongs to God, and He grants it to whoever He pleases. I receive by faith the power to rule and reign in society. I walk in godly wisdom and declare that I have understanding of the times to know what to do and how to do it. By prudent choices and actions, I will ascend to great levels of influence and be an instrument of transformation in society. I possess these blessings as my portion in Jesus’ name! Amen!