DAY 36 – IS A JULY 26
Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth. ~Genesis 1:28
1. Thank God for the blessing of a new and everlasting life in Christ Jesus.
2. Commit the affairs of this day into the hands of God; pray that your lines will fall in pleasant places and you will end the day with a testimony.
3. Come against every inhibiting force that is stifling your fruitfulness and expansion; command the lifting of any barrier that is preventing you from fulfilling the promises of God in your life.
FAMILY and CHURCH(8-11am)
4. Bring all children in your family before God and ask that they will be empowered to do exploits in Jesus’ name.
5. Submit every area that concerns your family under the authority of Christ; pronounce fruitfulness and dominion over every area in Jesus name.
6. Pray that Christians all over the world will be empowered to fulfil their dominion mandate on earth
PRODUCTIVITY, CAREER and BUSINESS(11 -2pm)
7. Pray for the growth of your business or promotion in your career.
8. Declare that you will be fruitful in all your endeavours and that God will bless the works of your hands.
9. Ask God for the wisdom to be successful and excel in all that you set your mind to do.
NATION, CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2-5pm)
10. Pray for nations where Christians are being persecuted; pray that the believers will be fruitful and increase in influence.
11. Intercede for the continent of Africa and pray for the fulfilment of God’s dominion mandate in the lives of believers.
12. Declare that Ghana will rise and we will be fruitful as a nation.
I am child of the living God and I am made in His image and likeness. I walk in power and dominion over every situation and over all creation. I speak over my life and declare: “that I am fruitful and will multiply in all I do, I will fill the earth and subdue it with my works and godly influence’. The devil and his demons are under my feet and I trample over them. Doors of favour and opportunity open for me and I walk in more glory and power daily in Jesus name. Amen!