DAY 37 – JULY 27
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.’ – John 14:12
1. Praise the Lord for another year of Greater Works, thank Him for the grace given to the leadership of ICGC to organise the conference.
2. Pray committing each day of the conference and activities of Greater Works into the hands of God; ask God to give you a divine encounter during the conference.
3. Bring yourself before God and ask Him to give you a specific testimony during the conference.
FAMILY and CHURCH (8-11am)
4. Declare that you will receive and walk in every promise and prophecy God has prepared for you and your family during the conference.
5. Ask God to be a hedge around the conference grounds and around every participant.
6. Pray for the release and move of the Holy Spirit during the conference; Declare that you and your family will never be the same again after the conference.
PRODUCTIVITY, CAREER and BUSINESS (11-2pm)
7. Ask God to open the windows of Heaven and pour upon the conference extraordinary and trans generational blessings.
8. Pray that God will grant you clear direction concerning your business or career during the Greater Works Conference. 9. Pray that the conference will serve as a grounds for receiving divine breakthroughs in your business or career.
NATION, CONTINENT and GLOBAL (2-5pm)
10. Ask the Lord for a great harvest of saved souls during the conference.
11. Pray that there will be an experience of the outpouring of the Spirit of God and that lives will be transformed during this year’s conference.
12. Thank the Lord for access to the world through media and technology during the conference.
I am child of the living God and I am made in His image and likeness. I walk in power and dominion over every situation and over all creation. I speak over my life and declare: “that I am fruitful and will multiply in all I do, I will fill the earth and subdue it with my works and godly influence’. The devil and his demons are under my feet and I trample over them. Doors of favour and opportunity open for me and I walk in more glory and power daily in Jesus name. Amen!