DAY 16 – JULY 6
“Your wife will be like fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table” – Psalms 128:3
1. Thank God for the members of your family, appreciate Him for His love, goodness and faithfulness towards them.
2. Commit your family members to the Lord and ask for His Protection over them in their going out and their coming in.
3. Intercede for all members of your family that are not born again;Ask God to open their hearts to welcome the message of the gospel and receive salvation.
FAMILY AND CHURCH(8-11am)
4. Pray for families expressing the challenge of broken trust, misunderstanding and in-fighting; ask God to restore love, unity and understanding.
5. Pray against the establishment of unbiblical worldviews about the family unit; declare that God’s will for the family as consisting of a father, mother and children will endure.
6. Commit all families in the church of the Lord; pray for God’s blessing of peace and prosperity to rain over each family member.